Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kerry and Marlon Destination Miramar Villas Ocho Rios Jamaica March 2012

Ouch!!!!! Truely moments of awesomeness...lol. Kerry and Marlon.. you guys were like so easy and comfortable to work with. It was as if I knew you guys for a very long time.  I feel so special to have met and worked with you guys as you both are such beautiful and gentle people. I was so amazed at your singing talent Kerry and a big thumbs up for that selection dedicated to Marlon...it was simply amazing. Your understanding and appreciation of art made things even better for me and I felt so comfortable creating images of you guys.

The flow of the days event was seamless and everything just simply fell into place... way to go Mrs.Lee.. a fantastic coordinator who is so easy going and whom I definitely enjoy working with. I also must commend your guest who were also fun and very easy going individuals completely filled with positive energies that was felt throught the entire event. It was really a good feeling to be amongst people with such  attributes.

Now for my wider audience who continue to support my development as an image maker I now share some of the images from this wonderful wedding with you. www.zulusproweddings.com






















































5 comments:

  1. seriously dude... the best thing about your photos of each couple is that they are not repetitive... I look at one, and go, oh, I'ma want one like that... then I look at another couple and its like, forget that other one, I want some like these... makes me so anxious to see what mine'll be like... cant wait to work with you... absolutely awesome!!! dude, you soo rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still peeved that I didnt get you for my wedding....aaaaaaaahhhhh....but that's how it is when your art is amazing; everyone is after you. All the best Chris, your work is breathless. Keep it up. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!! Thanks Villas in Ocho Riosprovide very good vacation destination to spend a wonderful holidays. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love those laid-back and relaxing rooms and spaces. Such a wonderful post, long but a very good read coupled with great images.

    ReplyDelete