Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jamaica Wedding - Magdalena & Davion - Iberostar Montego Bay


A sunny day, beautiful couple and  working on the grounds of a luxurious hotel ....who could ask for more :). Meeting Magdalena for the first time in person after having made contact with me a year ago via internet was such a heart warming moment and totally amazed as to how the time flew by so fast and it was now d-day. The soft spoken bride was so easy going with an abundance of positive energies. Being in the company of Davion was no different and meeting all the parents as the time went by, I completely felt at ease and instantly knew what the day would be like.  Davion thanks again bro for insisting and making sure that my team and I were well taken care of. I was inspired in so many ways but most of all the biggest inspiration came from being around wonderful and positive minded people simply filled with love. Makes me wonder why the whole world cannot be like this.

" The quality of images and service was exceptional. Your work proved to be beyond our expectations on our special day and could not ask for anything more ".
 
Magdalena & Davion Campbell











































































1 comment:

  1. Asian Wedding photographers

    The topic that you have discussed in the post is really good, I think now I have a strong
    hold over the topic after going through the post. I will surely come back for more information.Thanks a lot .

    ReplyDelete