Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alex & Keisha-Maria Destination Kingston Jamaica, Holy Trinity Cathedral, 19.11.11






































































Another wonderful couple. Keisha you and Alex are such beautiful people and it was such a joy working with you guys. Everything  flowed so smoothly and so well organized. I thank you guys for your full cooperation with me from the planning to the final work. I was a bit bit worried at one point when the time got dark so quickly as is the norm for the months of november and december and that one of the location for bridal shoot etc would not have been utilized. But as is the saying what is to be must be and we sure did stuck it out and got it done. I was so happy as I know you guys really was looking forward to that part of the shoot. I got a glimpse at your video and its amazing. Clive Allen from digital video concepts did a wonderful job.. way to go Clive. No enough said and time for the images....lol..

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE HOW OUR PICS CAME OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete