Saturday, January 7, 2012

Remi & David - Nigerian wedding, Destination Ritz Carlton Montego Bay Jamaica - 26.11.11









































































































What an experience. I mean totally mind blowing. It was end to end action at this  beautiful wedding.  Always such a pleasure doing Nigerian weddings these guys danced non-stop...believe me guys...non stop! Totally excitement and never a dull moment, its like you are eagerly awaiting the next activity.

 Remi and David I thank you guys for affording me this moment in your life and for that I really appreciate such gesture.  The whole event really brought me back to my roots and to have a deeper understanding and appreciation for traditional ceremonies like this. The music was so captivating and the beats infectious one just simply had to dance...in my case well I had to twiddle my toes as I could not afford blurred images..lol..seriously at one point I had to stop documenting and do my thing Nigerian style and thanks to a few of the Nigerian ladies who taught me a couple of the moves.  This was really really really so good and has etched a special place in my heart. WOW!!!! and another wow !!! one more wow!!! Lol..  www.zulusproweddings.com

3 comments:

  1. wow! indeed... felt like I was there... amazing photos as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Having Chris cover our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! He captured the moments and scenery perfectly so that we can always cherish the beautiful memories of our special day. Not a single person sees our pictures without expressing admiration for the quality and professionalism in the work. We would hire him again without any hesitation."

    Thanks again, Chris.

    ReplyDelete