Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alli & Chad. Destination - St.Elizabeth, Jamaica 27.12.11








































































Totally relaxed atmosphere, timeless, euphoric and fun are words that I could use to describe this day. However what was always present and completely superseded all was simply love. As I entered the room of Allison to start the process of documentation, the energy present in that room was so positive and extremely joyous. One could easily feel the strong affection and adoration of the aunts, grandma, friends, mom, dad towards the always smiling and effervescent bride Allison. It was such a nice and real vibe which I really liked.

Arriving at the church the vibe was no different and one could sense that all the guests were as down to earth as the couple. Now that was a good feeling and I could totally predict the rest of the day from then on. Chad and Alli... you  were such fun people to work with and made me feel welcome. Your total co-operation with me in getting certain images was absolutely well appreciated and I was very happy for that....why not? I got what I wanted..lol. Thumbs up, it was good vibe, good people and good ole country Jamaican food. Who could ask for more...  Thanks for being yourselves which made it so easy to document your wedding . Now for my beautiful viewers I will share a few snapshots of this  lovely couple... Alli and Chad. www.zulusproweddings.com

3 comments:

  1. love it, love it, love it... cant wait for my turn... *squeals*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics Chris...Chad and Allie to say you guys are photogenic is an understatement...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! God's Blessings guys.

    ReplyDelete